Short-medium range fixed surveillance platform with through shaft
The Jaegar Scout is a ready to go single mast surveillance platform, ideal for short to medium range surveillance applications.
The addition of a fixed through shaft, running through the PT, allows the cameras to rotate 360° continuously while keeping a payload on top fixed in position, perfect to twin with radar and other detection technologies.
Offered with a proven DRS,17μm VOx thermal module twinned with either a SD or HD video camera featuring a powerful optical zoom lens allowing the operator to both detect and then zoom into the area of interest.
The Jaegar Scout can easily be integrated within a larger security infrastructure and is the perfect partner for supporting radar systems with top mounting allowing obstruction-free detection.
Key Features and Benefits:
- HD or SD video cameras with powerful optical zoom lens
- Uncooled 9 degree 35mm thermal imaging camera
- Both thermal and video outputs are provided simultaneously
- IP or HD-SDI options
- One mast solution
- Harmonic drive train meaning virtually zero backlash
- Optical encoder ensures the unit retains position and will even self correct
- Housed within a hard anodised aliminium casing and powder coated
- IP67 environmental protection (IP68 option)
- Absolute positioning feedback for radar control
- 360° continuous rotation
- Highly ruggedised for extreme and marine environments
- 45° per second pan speed
DRS’ proven thermal imaging technologies integrate with Silent Sentinel’s Harmonic Drive and optical devices. High performance and reliability in any environment.
- Jaegar Scout Datasheet
- Jaegar Scout Manual (coming soon)
Get in touch and chat with our team: +44 (0) 1920 871 734
Not quite right?
Take a look at our :
- Medium range camera, the Jaegar Range
- Long range camera, the Jaegar Searcher
- Ultra-long range camera: the Jaegar Ultra LRC
You can view and compare the whole Jaegar range here.